top of page

Grupo de Análise de Mercado

Público·31 membros

Les Herbiers - Avranches live online 17/11/2023


in 7 hours — Follow the result and the live match of Les Herbiers vs Avranches starting at 21:00, here at Sambafoot. Looking for the best odds on Les ...


Les Herbiers vs Avranches 17.11.2023 – Live Betting Odds Real-time betting odds for the football match between Les Herbiers and Avranches. Statistical analysis of bookie odds for the Avranches – Les Herbiers match ... Les Herbiers - Avranches tips, predictions and statisticsLes Herbiers and Avranches will face each other on 11/17/2023 at 6:00 PM at Stade Massabielle stadium, Les Herbiers, France. The match is part of Coupe de France. The probability of winning for Les Herbiers is 25%. The probability of a draw between Les Herbiers and Avranches is 23%. The probability of winning for Avranches is 53% The probability of both teams scoring is 58%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 42% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 58%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 42% In the last match on 01/21/2023, Les Herbiers lost to Reims with a score of 0-3 In the last match on 11/10/2023, Avranches lost to Épinal with a score of 4-0 In the last head-to-head on 04/12/2018, Les Herbiers and Avranches drew with a score of 1-1 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, Les Herbiers has won 1 times, Avranches has won 0 times, and they have drawn 4 times. Les Herbiers - Avranches tips, predictions and statistics Les Herbiers - Avranches | 11/17/2023 | Stadium ➤ Stade Massabielle, Les Herbiers, France | Coupe de France. Live score, trends, statistics, ... Les Herbiers has scored an average of 1. 6 goals per match, while Avranches has scored an average of 1. 4 goals per match. Les Herbiers is currently in the 2th position in the Coupe de France league, while Avranches is in the 1th position. In the last 5 matches, Les Herbiers has won 2 times, lost 1 times and drawn 2 times. Les Herbiers has scored an average of 2. 4 goals per match and conceded 1. 4 goals. In the last 5 matches, Avranches has won 2 times, lost 2 times and drawn 1 times. Avranches has scored an average of 1. 0 goals per match and conceded 1. Vendée Les Herbiers - Avranches Live - Coupe de France Follow the Coupe de France live Football match between Vendée Les Herbiers and Avranches with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:00 PM on November 17th, 2023. Les Herbiers x Avranches 17/11/2023 Coupe de France in 7 hours — Follow the result and the live match of Les Herbiers vs Avranches starting at 21:00, here at Sambafoot. Looking for the best odds on Les ... Vendee Les Herbiers - Avranches 17.11.2023 11 hours ago — U vindt resultaten, volledige spel statistiek en live uitzending van de wedstrijd Vendee Les Herbiers vs Avranches - 10:00 op azscore.com. Al ... 7E TOUR CDF I VENDÉE LES HERBIERS F. - FFFtv L'équipe de Vendée Les Herbiers Football (N2) accueille l'US Avranches MSM (N1) lors du 7e de la Coupe de France 2023-2024. Une affiche à suivre en direct ...FFFtv · 6 days ago Football, France: Avranches live scores, results, fixtures US Avranches page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Les Herbiers vs Avranches Live Score & Result | 17 Nov 2023 in 7 hours — Les Herbiers live scored; Avranches live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , ...


Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...