top of page

Grupo de Análise de Mercado

Público·31 membros

Livestream: Zambia v Congo Live TV 17.11.2023

StarTimes have highlighted trendy TV programs, movies and marvelous sports content for the audience regardless of the device's type you are using.

Do you teach our boys just the basics of PASSING the ball? The quality of passing was so bad that most of our passes were directed at the opponent more than the teammates, and painfully, I observed that on most stray balls THE OPPONENT WAS ALWAYS FIRST TO ARRIVE. We couldn’t even manage a string of 5 passes without… MR JANZA PLEASE: let’s remind each other about the key duties & qualities of a team captain: 1. Ability to UNDERSTAND, COMMUNICATE and SPEARHEAD the COACH’S GAME PLAN 2. Ensure discipline in the team – there was an instance when Nkausu was arguing with match officials & risked a yellow card in the very first game, but I didn’t see the captain cool him down. ANYWAY MORE TIME. No motivation at all, the boys are just thinking about the elections back home and wondering who they will vote for. The lads are not pushing and we are now being seen as though we are playing a mighty team yet niba neighbor fye! I hope they improve sooner. Ohh my God we just have to pull up, chipolopolo have to change strategy thanks but miracles can still happen Pray to your white Jesus and on your bible maybe you will win the Tournament again by luck …even though you were playing preparatory matches with small useless teams and do not take the Fifa ranking table seriously. One major mistake in the midfield cost us 2 points! Could have bagged 3 now we have to settle on 1 point. Tickets for Chipolopolo v Congo Brazzaville go on sale 8 Nov 2023 — Zambia v Congo Build Up: Mwansa or Mulenga? 2 Coppers Queens trio nominated for Player of the Year award · Football · AFCON Live Streaming ... Today: Poland U17 | Gruppe für gemeinsame Interessen 27 minutes ago — Poland U17 vs Argentina U17 - November 17, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. As long as your own half is secure and you can control the ball instead of your opponent. So far so good, don’t concede any goals but put the pressure on, iyeeeee Chipolopolo!! God speed boys ~ your Number 1 Fan imwe na imwe, do you need to write such a long essay with irrelevants. @B R Mumba, Sr Umfwa iwe mulumendo, the boys didn’t do a job of work. Had Dr Congo been accurate at the goal post, they had more attempts than our boys, Chipolopolo would have lost this game. Our boys don’t attack, they prefer defense and that’s dangerous. Costa Rica vs Zambia: times, how to watch on TV and stream 31 Jul 2023 — TV and stream online | Women's World Cup If you're in the United States, you'll be able to watch Costa Rica vs Zambia live online on fuboTV, ... Zambia vs Congo: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Watch Zambia vs Congo live stream on 25/03/2022 at 08:00. Zambia - Congo prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Head to head stats. I insist these guys must be inculcated (programmed) in them to attack, I mean always attacking, aiming at the goal post. They are already armed with ball handling skills, but they lack the killer instinct, I don’t know, may be they are influenced by ‘Christian Nation’ and don’t want to harm their fellow man. am not watching can somebody keep me posted ONE ONE. ZAMBIA NOT BREAKING UP NO MIDFIELDERS, JUST TOO DEFENCIVE FOR NOTHING. Football, Africa: Zambia W live scores, results, fixtures Zambia page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...
bottom of page