top of page

Grupo de Análise de Mercado

Público·31 membros

Today: Bangladesh v Australia live 16/11/2023

6 days ago — Sky Sports customers can live stream the match via the Sky Go app on a variety of devices including most smartphones and tablets as part of ...

36th over: Australia 231-2 (Marsh 128, Smith 38) Nasum returns for his penultimate over… Marsh sweeps his first ball fine for four. The big man is suffering from cramp I think – get some silverskins crushed up – Mitch needs some pickle juice! Boff! Marsh has decided if it is up then it is off as he launches over extra for another powerfully struck four. A slooowly run single brings Smith on strike and he doesn’t miss out on a short and wide delivery, hanging back in his crease and steering away for four to make it fourteen runs off the over. 76 needed for ‘straya. Australia march to confident win over Bangladesh | Match Australia v Bangladesh | Bangla Highlights | CWC23. Bangla Highlights: Australia v Bangladesh at the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023. CWC23 ...ICC Cricket World Cup · ICC · 4 days ago Chasing 300-plus was something we did not do earlier so it feels like everything is clicking together. ” Bangladesh captain Najmul Hossain Shanto speaks: I think for me the two run outs were crucial, the way we started was good but after the two run outs, we lost momentum. If we score 340-350, it could have been different. We did not bowl well in the middle overs. The fast bowlers bowled well but we need to improve in the middle overs. “We did not play our best at the World Cup as a team, in both bowing and batting. 41st over: Australia 270-2 (Marsh 154, Smith 50) Steve Smith goes to his 32nd ODI half century, he’s looked in increasingly good touch, very good news for Australia as they head into the bizniss end of the tournament. “No sir: Smith has NOT “smited seven sixes”. He has “smitten seven sixes”. Once he’s out, you may write that he “smote seven sixes”“A severe warning” writes Alistair Connor, “Next time I’ll be obliged to write you a ticket”Whoops. A glance to leg brings Marsh on strike and he clatters back to back fours into the leg side to bring up his 150 off just 117 balls! Merciless. 39th over: Australia 254-2 (Marsh 143, Smith 45) Marsh slaps Taskin through the covers on the front foot for another four – his fourteenth. He’s also smited seven sixes. Taskin responds with a couple of toe ticklin’ yorkers, Marsh clips to leg and hobbles down the other end. 53 needed from 66 balls. I know where my money is. 38th over: Australia 249-2 (Marsh 138, Smith 45) Nasum to bowl his final over, he drifts into the slot to Marsh and is clubbed for SIX! The bat twisted in Marsh’s hands and he got nowhere near timing it but it sailed over the fence. Australia beat Bangladesh by eight wickets: Cricket World 5 days ago — Mitchell Marsh hit an unbeaten 177 as Australia prepared for the World Cup semi-finals with a comfortable win over Bangladesh. Australia vs Bangladesh LIVE: Cricket score and updates 6 days ago — Follow live coverage of Australia vs Bangladesh from the ODI World Cup today. The ICC Test Championship sees nine teams compete across a ... 35th over: Australia 217-2 (Marsh 119, Smith 33) The Fizz is into his seventh over and he stitches together a lesser spotted maiden. Smith is pegged back and hemmed in, top bowling from Mustafizur. 34th over: Australia 217-2 (Marsh 119, Smith 33) Mahedi replaces Mehidy after Mehidy replaced Mahedi earlier. It’s the little things. The bowler gets through his action in a flash and is darting the ball with no flight at the stumps and pads, it doesn’t stop Marsh and Smith from working six singles off the over. 90 runs needed from 96 balls. 33rd over: Australia 211-2 (Marsh 116, Smith 30) Marsh gets some electrolytes on board, I keep hearing the phrase ‘pickle juice’? Sounds delish. Whatever he was slurping it’s keeping him in fine fettle as first ball back after the short break Marsh slots Mustafizur for a ginormous six! It was in his arc and he walloped it miles. Australia doing this in some style now. AUS Vs BAN FREE Live Streaming: Where To Watch 5 days ago — The live telecast of the Australia vs Bangladesh ODI World Cup 2023 match can be watched on all Star Sports Network channels. Live streaming of ... ICC World Cup 2023 : AUSTRALIA vs BANGLADESH MATCH YouTube YouTube 7:46:03 YouTube Crictales 4 days ago 4 days ago Australia v Bangladesh: All you need to know | cricket.com.au 6 days ago — With Australia already locked in to playing South Africa in the semi-finals, the focus now comes down to keeping their winning streak going into ... Australia vs Bangladesh highlights, World Cup 2023 5 days ago — Australia vs Bangladesh Live Score - AUS 58/1 in 10 overs. 15:19 (IST) Nov 11. AUS vs BAN: Fifty up for Australia.

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...